- Casasa S, Moczek AP. Insulin signaling’s role in mediating tissue-specific nutritional plasticity and robustness in the horn-polyphenic beetle Onthophagus taurus. in review.
- Schwab DB*, Casasa S*, Moczek AP. On the reciprocally causal and constructive nature of developmental plasticity and robustness. Frontiers in Genetics, in press.
- Casasa S, Moczek AP. 2018. The role of ancestral phenotypic plasticity in evolutionary diversification: population density effects in the horned beetle Onthophagus taurus. Animal Behaviour. pdf
- Schwab DB, Casasa S, Moczek AP 2017. Evidence for developmental niche construction in dung beetles: effects on growth, scaling, and reproductive success. Ecology Letters. pdf
- Casasa S, Schwab DB, Moczek AP 2017. Developmental regulation and evolution of scaling: novel insights through the study of Onthophagus beetles. Current Opinion in Insect Science 19: 52-60 pdf
- Casasa S, Moczek AP 2016. -BOOK REVIEW- Ecological Developmental Biology: the Environmental Regulation of Development, Health, and Evolution, 2nd edition, by Scott F. Gilbert and David Epel, Sinauer. Quarterly Review of Biology. pdf
- Marcellini S, González FA, Sarrazin AF…. Casasa S (+14 co-authors). 2016. Evolutionary developmental biology (Evo-Devo) research in latin america. Journal of Experimental Zoology B 00:1–36. pdf